About Car Guys Audio Site
Car Guy Audio works hard provide you with the best products and the best possible service because we want to earn your business.
Picking the right item can sometimes be confusing, especially with the range available. You must also think about getting the best deal. We offer a great range of only the best at the lowest prices, ensuring you never have to shop around.
Orders for our online shop are processed by Amazon, the worlds largest and most popular e-commerce website. We use Amazon so you can be 100% confident in using our store as entering your details is guaranteed to be safe. Since launching in 1998 Amazon have not had a single fraudulent incident resulting from purchases made with Amazon.
You can be sure that your order is backed by a highly experienced customer support team and will be covered by a 30-day money back guarantee.
Car Guy Audio is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Ins and Outs when Buying a Sports Car
Many financially gifted individuals are thinking wondering what to do with their “fat wallets” – should they put it in the bank for future investment use it for something that is tangible. They might just say “hey, this is exciting!” and what better thing to buy that can cause a phrase like this - a brand new sports car!
But here's how to look at both the positive and negative sides of spending cash for a sports car.
Fanatics can find the most interesting and beautiful reason to own a sports car and the good news are is:
- Sports cars fit the lifestyle of the rich, the famous and the elegant.
- These sports cars have more powerful engines with up to 750 horsepower.
- Sleek, convertible types depreciate more slowly than hardtop rivals.
- The newer the sports car model, the more impressive the driver is.
- Fans of pricey sports car can choose between the coupe type and convertible type.
- Automatic transmission sports cars have better resale values.
- High-end exotics have been largely immune to the recession
- Less striking cars do best, often losing as little as 6 to 10% of their worth over five years.
- Sports cars are used in many cases for car racing. Both men and women are starting to become addicted with the sport.
Although fitting, as it can be, for their lifestyle, it’s not all that easy when it comes to buying a sports cars, the not so good news is:
- Sports cars are prone to being affected by recurring and financially viable trends.
- Some sports cars have very expensive and hard to find repair parts.
- Sports car buyers should not expect to ever get back their full investment when reselling the car.
- Expensive sport cars infrequently serve their purpose as just a means of transportation. They just become the collector’s item that is rarely used.
- Driving an expensive sports car means spending extra money for gas.
- Models that were sold at special discounts decrease in value faster than other models.
- Various exotic sports cars that only a minority can find the money for are often resold because of costly maintenance.
On the other hand, sports cars have become a passion for some. It could indicate that the buyer would spend more than he should, since it brings enjoyment to the owner, and he is willing to sacrifice the costly price of owning one for the joy and prestige it gives.